TOCA is a purpose-driven startup in Berlin that is a pioneer in designing and producing bags that blocks all smartphone signals. Our mission is to protect individuals from the side effects of smartphone use. Our products protect our client's health from harmful radiation, secure the privacy of their phone, and help them, in general, having a healthier relationship with their devices.
We are a growing young and motivated team based in Berlin and Bali (where we design and produce). We are looking for reinforcement to support us in marketing and sales, working close to our CEO.
Our customers are both private users of smartphones and organizations that care about health and safety.
- You proactively identify and qualify potential new B2B customers.
- You develop new sales campaigns and maintain our CRM system.
- You generate interest and schedule online product demonstrations through outbound emails and calling.
- You support the creation of content for social media and print ads.
- You support the maintenance of our product listings across multiple platforms.
- You track, adapt and report on sales and marketing campaigns.
- You consult and assist our existing customers on inbound requests.
- Your hands-on mentality and your communication skills speak for you.
- You have the personal ambition to develop yourself into a sales & marketing expert working in a vibrant startup environment.
- You have a positive spirit to excite potential business partners.
- You have excellent German (Native or C1) and English.
- Graphic design skills are a plus (Adobe CS, Canva, Keynote etc.)
You will work from our beautiful office in Berlin Treptow. We are part of a diverse community of entrepreneurs, makers, artists and NGO's (www.moos.space).
Working hours can be flexible, and home-office is partially possible.
Even though we look at your grades and certificates, we emphasize you as a person, your motivation and your attitude.
Workload: est. 15-20 hours per week
Working student or self employed
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org